We thank the distinguished speakers who shared their knowledge and experience with the class in 2016. They include:
- Andrew Batty, Lincoln Consulting Group
- Peter Blamey and Elaine Saunders, Blamey Saunders Hears
- Charlie Day, Project Director of Carlton Connect.
- Dan Galai, co-founder of Biodesign Israel and Abe Gray Professor of Finance and Business Administration, Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
- Jordan Green, Business Development Director, Research Innovation & Commercialization, University of Melbourne.
- Chaim Lotan, Chair in Cardiology (HUJ) and Co-founder of Biodesign Israel.
- Tam Nguyen, Executive Officer of Research, St. Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne.
- Professor Leon Mann, Director of Research Leadership Unit, Melbourne Research.
- Philip Nowell, Founder & CEO of Ontogo. Former VP & Global Leader, Cook Medical.
- Kyle Slater
Co-Founder and CEO, nura headphones.
- Simon Wilkins, Senior Project Manager, Carlton Connect at University of Melbourne
- Tom Williams, Principal – InnovationConsult & BioMentoring Australia